Find out how we will make Nicaraguan agriculture profitable and sustainable.
Home > The Project
OUR KNOW HOW
4 years of work and dedication, 20 produces
who will carry out climatic and phenological observations
3 organisations with experience and total involvement in the project
producers with the benefits of useful, adapted and reliable information.
small and medium cocoa producers from Ingeman.
Ingeman honey producers. 200 interested cocoa and honey producers.
cocoa and honey.
Provinces of Nicaragua:
Nueva Segovia, Jinotega, and Matagalpa.
One big problem: climate change… One big solution
- Quality scientific information adapted
to specific crops and zones taken from daily data collection and producers’ experiences.
- Direct training based on scientific datas.
- Capacitación directa Production boost and business success for producers.
1. Climate research and analysis of the vulnerability of cocoa and honey in the specified zones.
2. Empowerment of producers and establishment of a business model: technological and practical solutions in the face of the effects of climate change.
3. Access to credit for the financing of new, resilient models.
4. Circulation of knowledge acquired.